Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Shadows For Sheen

Michael Sheen has confirmed that he will now not be appearing in the new Dark Shadows movie. The actor was linked with the role of Roger Collins, which he had previously confirmed in an interview with BBC Radio.

However, speaking to MTV's Movie Blog about Dark Shadows earlier this week, Sheen said: "I, can't really talk about it... I'm not going to be doing it." In a separate interview with Collider, he explained: "It was something that got talked about, but it's not happening. It was a bit premature."

10 comments:

Chad Moore said...

That's disappointing. I wonder who'll they'll get for Roger now? Especially with the movie soon to go into production.

413keith said...

who knows, they may have decided not to use Roger, but I always thought Kelsey Grammer would make a perfect Roger Collins.

Cousin Barnabas said...

It's a shame Kelsey Grammer is too old for the part ... :)

K.R. Morrison said...

That stinks! Hopefully they can film the Roger scenes later. No one could fill Louis Edmonds' shoes--he was such a creep--but I hope they find someone soon!

Unknown said...

How about Richard E. Grant in the role as Roger Collins?

Anthony said...

Michael Keaton or Kenneth Branagh would be a kick-ass Roger! I hope they find someone soon.

DD said...

That's a shame...he would have been perfect....

Luke said...

I second the Richard E. Grant suggestion!

David said...

I vote for Ewan McGregor -- or Jude Law.

vderricks said...

I think that Jude Law would make a great "Roger"...he's got that ambiguous sexual identity thing going on, like Louis Edmonds'"Roger".