Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Photos From Dark Shadows Filming

Courtesy of Hayhurst Consultancy, we able to share two more photographs from last night's Dark Shadows filming at Beckenham Place Park taken by Ed Barker. The images show a closer view of the actress seen climbing from an upstairs window, along with director Tim Burton. Also, a clip posted on Youtube captured a rehearsal from earlier in the day, featuring a 1970s ambulance pulling up to the park's mansion. It can be viewed by clicking here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the girl in the pic? I love the old time look. It looks awesome and I cannot wait for the movie!

Miles said...

Feel free to embed my video of the scene which was filmed on the Tuesday night in Beckenham Place Park. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdHFLd6K0M

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I wish we had some on set pics of the cast as appetizers to the main course!

StuartM said...

Thanks for the tip about the video, Miles - much appreciated.