Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dark Shadows Cruise For 2013

The Dark Shadows Festival has confirmed that it host a Dark Shadows-themed ocean cruise in 2013, celebrating of 30 years of events. The cruise will run from October 27-November 3, 2013, sailing from the New York area to Bermuda.

In attendance will be original series actors Lara Parker (Angelique) and Kathryn Leigh Scott (Maggie Evans), with planned activities including "Dark Shadows performances, screenings, autographs, question-and-answer sessions, group activities, games, contests and tours of Bermuda."

More details will be announced soon, with a special discount rate offered for advance reservations for stateroom sleeping quarters, which also covers all meals for the entire week of travel. Unique Dark Shadows souvenirs will also be offered to attendees.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as it's not on the "Lorelei"... ;-)

codeman said...

What about "Pride of Jamestown"? Or the "Java Queen"? ;)

Parabolic Muse said...

Sounds fun!

Sharon Lynn H. said...

Sounds like a golden-chilly Cruise with the Classic Cast of DARK SHADOWS. Being in their presents for a whole week would be such a special treasure (LARA, KATHRYN and hope LACY, NANCY BARRETT, KARLEN, SELBY, etc.,. would also be present)!! May the special DARK SHADOWS: NY/Bermuda Cruise Trip 2013 be a safe and grand one for all those who can attend. Have fun/a adventureous time and keep safe!!

Jeff Paul said...

I will check into the possibility of going.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a dream vacation to me!I love Dark Shadows,Halloween, cruising and Bremuda!!! Where do I sign up????

shewhoisAnna said...

I am starting to save money for this RIGHT NOW. I've been wanting to go on a cruise for ages, and I've also been wanting to take my mom to a Dark Shadows convention for ages, so this is a perfect way to do both! I hope more details are released soon...I need to know how much to save!